Sampler Club (a 12 month program) - General Information
Each year we offer one or more Sampler Clubs. Here's the way our Sampler Clubs work:
1. We announce the new Sampler Club quilt design (usually by December 1st of each year) and fabrics that will be used for the quilt - we usually have 3 fabric collections. We announce this on our FaceBook page and in our email newsletters - so be sure to"Follow" us on FaceBook.
2. You must come in to the shop to select your fabrics and to sign up for Sampler Club. Sign up within the dates listed on FaceBook or in the newsletter.
3. Attend each meeting and present your completed block from the previous month. Then you'll receive a FREE block (pattern and fabric) for that month. If you must miss a month's meeting, then you'll need pay to for your block for that month.
4. Sampler Club usually runs for 12 months. So, at the end of 12 months, you'll have 12 completed blocks for your quilt. We will display the finished quilt and offer a finishing kit (which you purchase separately), or you may finish your blocks in any way you choose.
5. At each meeting we have a "Show & Tell" period, which is a fun way to get new ideas and learn new techniques. It's always amazing what our fellow quilters are creating!
Some of our Previous Sampler Club Quilts
Bonnie's Blue & White Sampler - Blocks Set On-Point (2018)