Each year we offer one or more Sampler Clubs. Here's the way our Sampler Clubs work:
1. We announce the new Sampler Club quilt design (usually by December 1st of each year) and fabrics that will be used for the quilt - we usually have 3 fabric collections. We announce this in our email newsletters - so be sure to sign up for the newsletters.
2. Sign up for your selection within the dates listed in the newsletter.
3. Attend each meeting and present your completed block from the previous month. Then you'll receive a FREE block (pattern and fabric) for that month. If you must miss a month's meeting, then you'll need pay for your block for that month.
4. Sampler Club usually runs for 12 months. So, at the end of 12 months, you'll have 12 completed block for your quilt. We will display the finished quilt and offer a finishing kit (which you purchase), or you may finish your blocks in any way you choose.
5. At each meeting we have a "Show & Tell" period, which is a fun way to get new ideas and learn new techniques. It's always amazing what our fellow quilters are creating!